Kristopher Lee Cargile's first venture was a lottery, propped up in elementary school. It was a total bust when the principal confiscated his shoebox full of cash.
After spending a number of years consulting in tech and software development and cofounding and selling a successful healthcare startup, Kristopher has turned his professional focus to his true passion: running. His charge now is to build things that will foster the community that is so prevalent in running—one that has been instrumental in shaping his life.
- Podcast Guest @ Eat Clean Run Dirty
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Cofounded Racedirector.org.
- Guide + EMT at Top Out Adventures
- BLS & EMS Skills Instructor at RC Health Services
- EMT at Blue Ridge Medical Transport
- American Heart Association (AHA) Certified Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) Instructor
- Founded Grouprunfinder.com.
- Georgia Department of Public Health Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians Certified NREMT-B
- NOLS Certified Wilderness EMT (EMT-B + WFR)
- Dog Person at Blue Ridge Humane Society
- Organizer at Blue Ridge Startup & Entrepreneurship Group
- Founded Algorythmic.
- Run Mentor at Back on My Feet
- Meal Server at Atlanta Mission
- Brand Ambassador for Infinit Nutrition
- Course Ambassador at TransRockies Run
- Cofounded HIPAA.com, the first AMA (American Medical Association) endorsed HIPAA training partner.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Southern Polytechnic State University.
- Cofounded Matador.
- Senior Software Engineer at Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Instructor, Extended University at Southern Polytechnic State University
- Cofounded Cardinal Computers.
- Expelled from the fourth grade for running a lottery out of his desk.
- Born Kristopher Lee Cargile, much to the joy of his loving mother.